can hubl provide special vehicles not just once?

the dude

if you get your first BF flyer, finish a mission and break the toy you can't get another anywhere for the second mission requiring the same type of machine
i expected to get to that floater and buy another one but the thing doesn't seem to be clickable anywhere.

Captain Load

I had this exact issue. I broke the AG tech while trying to complete the mission and I didn't have the parts to rebuild it, plus I didn't really know how (and I hadn't thought to get a snapshot). Except for a very table hoverbike I downloaded I'm lost when it comes to flying.

Legionite

LegionKnight
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
We need a Hubl Hub

To buy various pre-made BF Techs so that the Better Future can more accurately represent their futuristic high-end company tactics.

Like a BF mission you can accept which only loads in Hubl, alongside some sort of shop counter thing with more buttons to press with little pictures on them.

Captain Load

We need a Hubl Hub

To buy various pre-made BF Techs so that the Better Future can more accurately represent their futuristic high-end company tactics.

Like a BF mission you can accept which only loads in Hubl, alongside some sort of shop counter thing with more buttons to press with little pictures on them.
Actually...this makes a lot of sense for all the corps as long as the techs are made of 100% organic, free-range blocks raised only by that corp. I'm sure they wouldn't want people being able to buy optimized techs featuring the best blocks from every faction. We already have that ability in the form of the Workshop. I really wish there was a rating system for content on SW so we could vote on the best techs.