[Can be deleted now] Has someone tried turning off field of depth?

TheSpaceMan

Mammoth walker
In the graphics option,there is a box with field of depth, but it is force turned on (kinda necessary). So i'm asking this: Is it possible to turn off field of depth somewhere in the files?If someone has done this-what was it like? Does this scrap the graphics completely? Does it give you a huge FPS boost? (In case someone attempts this, don't blame me for errors showing up)

Zargn

Administrator
In the graphics option,there is a box with field of depth, but it is force turned on (kinda necessary). So i'm asking this: Is it possible to turn off field of depth somewhere in the files?If someone has done this-what was it like? Does this scrap the graphics completely? Does it give you a huge FPS boost? (In case someone attempts this, don't blame me for errors showing up)
I guess you mean deapth of field?
And to answer your question, yes, it is possible to turn off. You should be able to just click the small box beside the text in the options, and it will turn off. I havent seen the FPS change much, but I do prefer having it turned off, so you can see things that are far away easier.
Terratech Beta Screenshot 2018.02.11 - 10.05.44.06.png

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
Give some screencapture of how it look at your computer if it is forced on. And report it as bug, so developers can check what is wrong.