Campaign Saves

Discussion in 'Techs' started by Zeena, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Hi everyone!

I'd love to have a look at some of your campaign saves to see what you guys have got and where you guys are in your current play through. No need to polish anything up.

:ptonytony

2. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

Here's the campaign save I've been using in the newest update. I'm trying to be nomadic this time, so I haven't made any permanent bases, but I did manage to get about forty kilometres from the spawn.

Attached Files:

Zeena likes this.
  3. Khaine

Khaine Active Member

A fast description:

- Roamed around multiple biomes, setting up auto mining facilities. Started getting indestructible enemy cab issues and auto miners stopped auto mining. Rolled back to before I started roaming, problems never came back.
    Since I stopped roaming for minerals, my primary source for them is now terminals. So I have a bunch of auto miners in the vicinity pumping out erudite so I can buy what I need.

- Maxed out GSO, then Geocorp, then couldn't be bothered to do the venture races so pretty much ignored them and continued into hawkeye. Everything's maxed now except venture, and I'm still in no hurry to do their missions.

- Reworking the ore feeding area to the industrial complex, since I have the paranoid suspicion that blocks hovering over scrapper get damaged and/or disappear without reason (I've seen them turn red for no reason. Can't 100% confirm they just flat out disappear). Switching from GSO to Geocorp scrappers for more capacity with less block stacking.

- Tried to make an all in one factory, came to the conclusion the system get very confused when there are too many component factories in play. By all in one I mean that the factory complex would have enough component factories to produce all the necessary components simultaneously for a Megaton cannon, for example.
    Now working on a semi modular design industrial complex design, where pulling out a single conveyor disconnects a section of the factory complex. This should allow me to instantly add or remove complexity to the design to suit the production's needs.

- Big fan of the "forced feeding" system. System seems to confuse itself less if the output of one factory has nowhere to go but the input of another factory.

- Other works in progress are making an iceberg/desert viable sentry gun (needs to be much higher to overshoot hills), a mobile geocorp block maker (possibly with a factory on it), and trying to make a plane at some point.

- My one big headache is branching. It breaks the conveyor line, meaning I can't reliably send resources down the conveyor line from point A to points B and C. A workaround with 1x1 silos is in the works, since they seem to be the most system friendly.

Attached Files:

• 448.sav
      File size:
      140.9 KB
      Views:
    Zeena and Aardvark123 like this.
  4. Seth_Seth

Seth_Seth Temp. Leader of SFS, Gamer

Attached Files:

5. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

Base on a monument. Head northwest to see the remains of my old base. Helicopter can be flown with Shift+W, A & D to turn.
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 17, 2018
  6. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A dapper dragon

This save finds the player controlling my broken helicopter in the salt flats. Just behind the helicopter, my base can be found; GeoCorp walls with HE pillars and ugly bubble spam. There's also a YAFF in there because I was lazy and didn't want to build a factory of my own.

Attached Files:

7. Komrade

Komrade New Member

a simple yuge mining district, basically i set up an auto mine every time i see something mineable. can produce up to 100k BB in 30 minutes.

i'm still improving it

Attached Files:

8. Zed

Zed Well-Known Member

0.8.0 stable speedrun completed campaign. (ending "Franken-Tech" is actually the first tech dropped at title screen.)

Attached Files:

Lord Zarnox, Aardvark123 and Zeena like this.
  9. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Nice one boys and girls! Really appreciate it :D:D:D

AstraTheDragon likes this.
  10. Zeena

Zeena PAYLOAD STUDIOS

Does anyone have non-maxed out saves? I can see that only the mining save isn't maxed!

11. Galrex

Galrex Well-Known Member

Here is my not-so-maxed-out campaign save.

Attached Files:

12. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

Here's another one, the imaginatively titled "Campaign Save". I haven't played in it for a while, so at first I wasn't sure it would suit your needs, but you might still be interested. You start in a temporary resource-block-making base in some salt flats; I also have a main base and erudite collection area near the spawn.

Attached Files:

13. MrTwister

MrTwister Well-Known Member

Here's mine - completely new playthrough.

I rushed missions and never built a proper base. I only "just" finished doing missions and only just started building it.
    Tech levels not really maxed yet, but close.
    But honestly - maxing is quite easy.

Also I prefer maxing tech levels before building stuff as it is easier to buy certain things occasionally and many of my blueprints are using high level stuff i can't really live without.

Attached Files:

14. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

Hum...idk why but i don't even find back my Saves folders in TerraTechBeta , it's moved somewhere else ?

I still have my save while loading the game but i don't find them in my files , even while writing the save name in my search fiels in my fiels explorer.

15. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A dapper dragon

The locations for snapshots, screenshots and techs was changed fairly recently. Here are the new locations for standard game resources. upload_2018-7-11_18-12-1.png

16. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

But about .sav ?

I find some save folder in doc but from 2017 so it's some backup i've made before.

17. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

They should also be in the same area, so they would be in Documents/My Games/TerraTech/Saves/[username]/[save type]

Galrex likes this.
  18. DrShadox

DrShadox GeoCorp worker

Nothing about TT in mygame/TerraTech/Saves.

I've an empty Saves folder in
    D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\TerraTech Demo\Saves\DemoUser

and that in
    D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\TerraTech Beta
    [​IMG]
    (i've seach in it and no Saves folder)

Few week ago (month ?) they was in
    D:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\TerraTech Beta

But not anymore as i've see

I've try to make a new save IG then search the save name in my whole computer but i'm not able to find it...