Campaign Save

GamerParrish

So I've been dormant for an long, long, LONG time. And since then I haven't been playing TT, but I've gotten back into the swing of things (I finally decided to stop spending all of my free time on CS:GO) and found that since I got my new computer that I didn't bring over my TT saves (I got this rootkit and I had to reset my Hard drive) and I forgot to grab my TT saves off my hard drive. Because of that I don't have any of my TT saves and wanted to ask if anyone here had an later game save I could use (The beginning is very tedious and I've done it thousands of times and I really don't want to have to do so again) to have an campaign world.

If so I would be very appreciative.

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
So I've been dormant for an long, long, LONG time. And since then I haven't been playing TT, but I've gotten back into the swing of things (I finally decided to stop spending all of my free time on CS:GO) and found that since I got my new computer that I didn't bring over my TT saves (I got this rootkit and I had to reset my Hard drive) and I forgot to grab my TT saves off my hard drive. Because of that I don't have any of my TT saves and wanted to ask if anyone here had an later game save I could use (The beginning is very tedious and I've done it thousands of times and I really don't want to have to do so again) to have an campaign world.

If so I would be very appreciative.
I do have my 117 hour save (currently with an airship as the main tech rn)
i also have a 17 hour modded save, which actually has more BF blocks than my unmodded save ;-;

Random Spaceship

Aussie Booklord
Here you go. I think that's my endgame save, but I haven't finished leveling up the Better Future license yet. The harvester tank should be good enough for a lot of the missions you get. It charges on the go with the resources it picks up, and sells the rest.
EDIT: You'll have to charge it though, I forgot about that.

Attachments

Last edited: