campaign after long time... my feedback

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
+Positive+
1. New missions are good, some are tricky, but not grind. I like them very much.
2. Lot of new blocks.
3. Some optimization on graphics was done as the game seems to have more FPS than before.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Negative-
1. Enemy not diverse on all levels after GSO level 2, smaller is ok.
// I think that devs should let few handpicked and longterm players to build more AI tech in different level combinations and introduce them into the game.
2. invader, not diverse... same invader more than 5-6 times in row.
// similar solution to one for the previous problem, the difference should be how heavy AI is armed, so heavy weapons are on invaders and smaller weapons are on normal enemy AI.
3. All enemies have only a basic set of blocks, as a set of blocks that is pre 1.0 release.
// again, same as before we need new enemies with new blocks. this should include hovers as with new gyro blocks they can be quite stable.
4. Even in huge tech I got attacked by a really small enemy that is GSO Lvl 1-2-3 or GC level 1-2.
// larger enemy database should solve this issue.
5. After 12 hours of the campaign, slow play, and until I get BF license I did not kill an enemy with hover plates and I did not get hovers or advanced flying blocks from GSO or Venture corporation. I have one hover form GC and I recently found HE so I do not have any opinion on blocks from HE.
// again the same solution.
6. Blocks on the different trading stations are not diverse enough, you can travel few and find the same blocks as on all TSs you pass by.
// trading station can have a smaller selection of blocks per station but more diverse between stations.

Generally enemy database not diverse enough... in every and any possible way.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

No opinion so far:
1. base building, I build non so far.

Besides bug when separate blocks become corrupted and refuse attachments of other blocks (inconvenient but not game-breaking or too annoying) no bug so far.

I will keep editing this thread as I run through the campaign.

warbrand2

Invaders are player made, if you are only getting one it means there is only one in the pool for it to get. I keep getting different ones, and my own freaking AA invader.

Aardvark123

Website
aardvark1998.deviantart.com
You're right about the tech population. It is quite stale. The developers have been trying to get a more diverse set of techs in- they recently had a big tech submission event for Better Future, in fact- but more would be nice, and we could stand to have fewer sumo techs or variants on the same staircase-shaped GSO and GeoCorp motif. Some huge, terrifyingly strong enemies that go right up to the price limit to challenge late-game players would make things more interesting as well. Maybe that should be the theme for the next Community Core.

YaYYeeT

Tactical Boredom Mode activated
What? GSO fan spam is fine, at least I believe in 1.35(console), nothing too loud.

Seth_Seth

Building up alotta models for official custom corp
Website
forum.terratechgame.com
1. base building, I build non so far.
It's still buggy as heck
1. Enemy not diverse on all levels after GSO level 2, smaller is ok.
// I think that devs should let few handpicked and longterm players to build more AI tech in different level combinations and introduce them into the game.
2. invader, not diverse... same invader more than 5-6 times in row.
// similar solution to one for the previous problem, the difference should be how heavy AI is armed, so heavy weapons are on invaders and smaller weapons are on normal enemy AI.
y e s, the current selection of enemy AIs are depressing