buying terratech.

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
Hi. i would like to get r&d pack. steam offer is in euro and its a lot in my country. i found a guy who sells the steam game but it needs some kind of russian VPN activation. what is it?

Sorry if offtopic ._.

Adam Veit

Deluxe Edition Backer
Sep 18, 2014
If your source is behind a VPN (virtual private neytwork) its would appear to me he is hiding himself, and you are probably about to buy a stolen copy somehow. Just my opinion but I'd just save up for steam or buy it off the Terra Tech support page. Here is a link for you --> http://terratechgame.com/support-us/ .

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
The developers deserve every euro, as a pirate i know that there is a way to get the content for free but i strongly advise you to support these game maker gods. With the R&D pack you get full access to the forum and their awesome support, this adventure in game development is worth way more money then every game i bought in my life!

Reactions: Jamie

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
umm... how do i register for r&d? i typed my email and nothing happend in my account

Reactions: Kenniej

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
ill wait for now. btw do you know where venture propellers are? and EXP gyro stabilizer. i need them for my ships :p

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
People are doing great work on the wiki: http://terratech.gamepedia.com/Crafting i dont think that the propellers and stabilizer are noted between them. If you can find them in the R&D room you can bring the items to the scrapper en see what resources come out!

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
venture stuff and exp cant be crafted. im talking about dispencers. Jamie said that i can find every item from r&d in main game if i own it.
If you own R&D - their dispensers are in the Main Game too.
my question is where they are.

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
What item do you mean with dispensers exactly? My self i did not find all items from the R&D yet i am trying to build a plane for better exploring.