Build beam option: upside down

Azuratte

Feb 11, 2015
One of the other guys figured out if you reconnect your cab upside down on the tech the build beam will flip it for you.

Reactions: Coder

Azirahael

Jan 8, 2015
One of the other guys figured out if you reconnect your cab upside down on the tech the build beam will flip it for you.
Yep. old trick.

The problem comes whe you have a huge unit with the cab buried in the centre.
Or worse yet, multiple cabs.

i'd still like a 'press "X" to flip' button.

Reactions: Coder

GameSpender

Dec 21, 2014
OR Mother ship kind of free space soo you could desing your robot from all angles and then when done you exit the room and boom! Your tech has those blocks you put on it (if those block are near by; if not you could have an option to buy those block)

Coder

Jun 30, 2015
Yep. old trick.

The problem comes whe you have a huge unit with the cab buried in the centre.
Or worse yet, multiple cabs.

i'd still like a 'press "X" to flip' button.
100% agree
OR Mother ship kind of free space soo you could desing your robot from all angles and then when done you exit the room and boom! Your tech has those blocks you put on it (if those block are near by; if not you could have an option to buy those block)
No, No, No. The whole point is that you are building "on the go" and enemies can attack you while you are half-built and you have to either accept a risc of being attacked or build something that will defend you while you aren't ready to fight.

Reactions: Admiral Naismith

GameSpender

Dec 21, 2014
yea I get you but it would be nice to have them both. When you are in your base and you are searching for that block u need this would be solution, BUT when NOT in a base: build beam