Bug Report: Tank Track Troubles in 1.2.0.5

Marxon

There seems to be a myriad of new issues regarding tank tracks in the unstable build 1.2.0.5 that are quite bothersome. Firstly the Venture hurricane tracks and the Hawkeye PX Small Track cannot drive in straight lines. Moreso problematic with PX Small Tracks is it seems the "wheels" on them fight amongst eachother for desired speed, and unlike most wheels actively and heavily resist being pushed overspeed by propellers. Also like most hawkeye wheels they lack height/suspension parity with other types making wheel mixing almost impossible

On another note, most if not all continuous tracks seem to have almost zero suspension power. Now at first I thought this might be a new feature, but the inconsistent nature of this, seeing how VEN Ripsaw tracks and GSO Techa tracks have suspension. Currently the lack of suspension causes most of the tracks to be very wobbly to and fro, as the suspension travel is not only inconsistent across different track types (HE TT12 has almost no suspension travel) but in many cases it seems that the wheels in the center of the track have less travel than the ones on the edge, causing a seesaw motion. Normally I wouldn't mind this too much if not that with the torque of tracks, they can easily tip a whole tech over!

Marxon

I think I mentioned that yeah... Big venture tracks are too unstable and squirrely to be viable for much, like trying to walk 5 dogs at once of varying sizes.