Buff the Big top propellers

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
I built a plane so be in scale with the big top propeller, and I had to remake it so it can have another one AND the entire top layer was replaced with zero propellers, AND IT BARELY FLEW. the big tops themselves could NOT PULL THE PLANE INTO THE AIR! buff them so they are much better

I built a plane so be in scale with the big top propeller, and I had to remake it so it can have another one AND the entire top layer was replaced with zero propellers, AND IT BARELY FLEW. the big tops themselves could NOT PULL THE PLANE INTO THE AIR! buff them so they are much better
This makes a lot of sense, and would be nice especially for realistic purposes

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
I built a replica B17 with 4 of these props as the main engines, otherwise made of venture/BF blocks. While I could get it into the air, it would slide dramatically while banking - indicative of a lack of lift. I had to hide zero propellers inside the fuselage to get sufficient lift for correct performance.

In other words, I agree wholeheartedly, this prop needs about a 20-25% boost in thrust.

Last edited:

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
I built a replica B17 with 4 of these props as the main engines, otherwise made of venture/BF blocks. While I could get it into the air, it would slide dramatically while banking - indicative of a lack of lift. I had to hide zero propellers inside the fuselage to get sufficient lift for correct performance.

In other words, I agree wholeheartedly, this prop needs about a 20-25% boost in thrust.
indeed. I used about maybe 30 or more zero-propellers, and I had to keep pitching up or it would stall instantly.