Bridge of Bug

GK vec

GK 光轲
Nov 17, 2017
Today I'd want to record a new campaign mode to edit and public, I record it for 2 hours and bug came out :(
The new mission of GEO, the bridge mission crashed and create a wrong place of the tech or the bridge. And I can't kill that tech and get better weapon.
Here is the save file.

Attachments

Reactions: mozuo

Rab

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Nov 25, 2019
Hi GK vec, thank you for providing your save file. I have loaded it and the issue is very apparent. I will log this in our bug database for the dev team to fix but I will need a bit more information from you. Do you remember what you were doing exactly before you noticed the bug? Did the crash happen right before you noticed this bug? Do you have a crash report that you could send to us?

Thanks

Reactions: mozuo and Adriano

GK vec

GK 光轲
Nov 17, 2017
Hi GK vec, thank you for providing your save file. I have loaded it and the issue is very apparent. I will log this in our bug database for the dev team to fix but I will need a bit more information from you. Do you remember what you were doing exactly before you noticed the bug? Did the crash happen right before you noticed this bug? Do you have a crash report that you could send to us?

Thanks
I took the mission from the mission board and I know this mission will give me a lot of senior weapon, so I got to that mission location right away, I saw that bridge first but the yellow label isn't below it. I followed that yellow label and got to there. Then I saw that mission tech isn't spawned on the bridge but on the ground. Also this mission can't be canceled so this campaign save is broken.
I don't mean the game crashed, the program didn't crashed at that moment, I mean this mission is ''crashed'' and broke the campaign game. So I can't send you a crash report.That is a misunderstanding.
Thanks.

Reactions: mozuo