Blocks cant be Place from the inside of a tech

Dragonking

I couldnt write which Version it was because im currently away and cant Play TT,so i wasnt able to Test it for the new versions , but the bug is surely still in,since its an ancient bug and was around ever since i started playing TT(about the time when AGRAV was added).Now to the actual bug:when you are inside a chamber in a tech(by zooming in a lot),you still See the attatchment nodes,but you cant actually Place any blocks.It also happens when sides of the chamber are open and the Camera is inside,but when you place from the Outside it Works perfectly(I wrote this on My phone,which was terrible since im german and my phone tried to change every Second Thing i wrote to a german wird)

XJetfireX

Heavy-duty military engineer
Same thing. I guess that's because of the snapping function, when block you hold tries to snap to the closest blocks near your cursor while building, making it almost impossible to place it in, for example, 3-blocks depth 1x1 hole. Maybe that function should be togglable?

Dragonking

I just noticed a typo in the Thread name,it is supposed to Say placed instead of Place