Block Suggestions.

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
Hello.
In this thread, I will be adding quite a few suggestions, some commonly suggested, some not. I will try and now include anything people have not already suggested, stream or forums, and let's go.

___ Laser Chamber
This block is 1x2, and what it does is it has all lasers of your tech that are able to hit the chamber go into it, and then the lasers will combine into 1 single laser with the power of the combines ones. It also aims like lasers.

___ Teleport Pad
This block will auto anchor to the ground, and is like a pad. It can be built to any dimensions, from 3x3 to 64x64. You can then color it by dropping a color block on it, to set it. To set another one, make another one of the same dimensions, and color it the same color. Must be a rectangular shape. Then you can drive your tech onto the pad (saying it all fits) and then press T to teleport to the other pad. Can only connect 2 locations per set of teleporters.

___ Rotator
This has an interesting Concept.
It is 2x2x2, and when placed on your tech, it can double the wheel speed in your tech.

___ Atractor Pad
This is also interesting
This is 1x1x0.5, same dimensions as a hover pad, and what it does is it basically allows you to basically not be able to flip over while scaling a mountain. Also nastily makes you able to drive upside down and stuff.

___ Speed Conveyers/Dilivery Cannon/Refiners/etc
Basically the regular Stuff but faster.

___ Holding Conveyers/Cannon/etc
Regular stuff, but can do the stuff with 2 at a time.

___ Mirror
Can reflect lasers and shoot then back at the other tech. Like Armor blocks, but breaks in 1 hit instantly from non laser items.

___ Ultra Mirror
Same as regular mirror, but has reinforced glass, so same hit points as regular armor.

Gso Gating Laser
The 2x2x2 laser, it is like a turret, with 4 rotating lasers, and shoots 8 times every second. Every laser does as much damage as the Coil.

That's about as much as I could think of.
Wait

Add a Lemon Corporation

Ok, now done
-Baconus

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
so the bacon WANTS a corp full of LEMON products(that is likely to fail very quickly as all the products are faulty and do not work as advertised, but the other ideas are interesting

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
so the bacon WANTS a corp full of LEMON products(that is likely to fail very quickly as all the products are faulty and do not work as advertised, but the other ideas are interesting
Hey.
Around 10-20 would like to see a lemon corporation.
Also, @Jamie has fake bacon.
I don't join fake bacons.