Block Scrapping Yield

Website
www.youtube.com
So basically i was wondering if anyone wants to help me make a spreadsheet that shows each block that can be scrapped and what scrappin it yields. basically: [block]=[2 luxite, 1 fibre plate, 2 titania] but as a spreadsheet. later i plan to add the best sources of various components and resources as a built in marker in the spreadsheet.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
So basically i was wondering if anyone wants to help me make a spreadsheet that shows each block that can be scrapped and what scrappin it yields. basically: [block]=[2 luxite, 1 fibre plate, 2 titania] but as a spreadsheet. later i plan to add the best sources of various components and resources as a built in marker in the spreadsheet.
There is already a document in a thread named "TT Block List and Info" (https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...ch-block-list-and-info-1-3-1-5-1-3-2-0.18735/ )-On the document you can find the recipes for every single block in the game and the value
You could easily convert this into a spreadsheet

Hope this helps and good luck!

Website
www.youtube.com
There is already a document in a thread named "TT Block List and Info" (https://forum.terratechgame.com/ind...ch-block-list-and-info-1-3-1-5-1-3-2-0.18735/ )-On the document you can find the recipes for every single block in the game and the value
You could easily convert this into a spreadsheet

Hope this helps and good luck!
I have already seen that thread and was wondering if anyone could help make the spreadsheet as i have no clue how to or if someone knows how.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
a couple of suggestions,
1 mr google is your helpful friend, he will try to find several possible answers to your questions eg 'convert json to xml'
apparently mr google also has a sheet that can load json, I have not tried it so can not confirm this