Block properties (mass, health + thrust, max speed, power use etc ideally)

DannyA

I would like to know the up-to-date stats of all the blocks.

I did some research:
- This is close but ~2yrs outdated: Blocks Mass and Health [0.7.8]
- TerraTech Wiki occasionally includes some of this info for blocks, probably also outdated
- Looking at the resources.assets in Unity Assets Bundle Extractor yielded nothing
but have no up-to-date comprehensive list of even the basics (mass & HP).

1. Is there such a list anywhere?
[EDIT] - I saw the TerraTech Block List and Info [Will be regularly updated along with TT versions] pinned thread after posting. It didn't show up with search for 'mass', 'health' , 'HP' etc. unfortunately, is in a rather cumbersome format, I can't delete this thread anyway and am still interested in answers to other questions so I'll just leave the rest of this post the same.

2. Is there any way of building such a list other than via c# mod?

3. Is there such a mod? If not, could someone whip one up for us please?

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
If the TerraTech Wiki has any specific information, it's probably not too outdated because until about a year ago there was no such thing as HP, mass etc. on the wiki. We're working on updating it gradually. ;)

DannyA

I just saw this now. Thankyou both for replying and the info - good to know about the update and wiki, and reason for mods not openly shared.

I'm actually working on a means to display sort, filter etc the block list on a web page like this: https://a3a16307-5ed3-48b5-a6c0-fada7aa6112a.htmlpasta.com/

Learning some web development and scripting has been interesting. After getting the block list table working to my satisfaction I was thinking of looking into creating a dynamic stat display for the wiki which would use the block dump data as a source via web service like the table in the link above does.

Does that sound like something you guys would be interested in doing / implementing?

Last edited: