Black screen after blue Unity screen - v 1.4.2 HELP

Terrahawk123

Aug 24, 2020
Having a problem loading the game, was working fine on Monday 17 Aug but the game stopped loading after that. I get to the blue Unity screen and then I just get the black screen with 4 rotating blocks in the bottom right. I emailed the devs who advised to unsubscribe to mods which I have done but to no avail. Anyone care to look at the log?

In terms of unsubscribing I went to the workshop and unsubbed to all mods and saves. However, this just leaves subbed techs of which I have thousands. Is there any way to quickly unsub from all tech without trawling through the 80k items in the workshop.

Please note that beta 1.3.5 runs fine. I have tried the username trick and the other troubleshooting fixes but to no avail. Please help. Thanks

Attachments

Terrahawk123

Aug 24, 2020
Ok fixed it myself. To fix this bug you need to go to 'workshop' then on the right hand side go to 'Your workshop files' and click on the drop down menu and you can unsubscribe all from there. Some of us are unfamiliar with Steam so you could have told us about this.