biggie's techs

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
LK Beohemoth .png
my first lemon kingdom tech, the LK Behemoth. it got guns, it got armor, it got power, it got bigg gun and big tank treads. if anyone wants to edit this, feel free to do so just please credit me when using it.

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
alright sorry for not making techs but now im back and ill make a LOT more, trust me B)

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
The Frog.png
another super old, unmodded but nice tech. enjoy it
The Frog Upgraded.png
now here, is a much better, upgraded version of the frog. this time, it has a triple barreled cannon as it's main gun, a downscaled version below it, plasma mortars, hardlight tank tracks, and a much more heavily armored frame. enjoy it B)

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
well crap my laptop turned into the most expensive pet rock for about a year but now I've got a much better laptop and to celebrate have a nice turret that has it's swivels stuck on god knows what but I'm too lazy to go back and find out whats making it stuck so anyways here ya go
I present, the EOS Turret (stands for Ecstatic Opening Sausages)eos turret.png
also comes with a dinkly little charger that you can use to charge it's one battery called the EOS charger (quite the creative name)eos charger.png
next tech will be an aircraft carrier that hovers extremely high in the sky and can be used to recharge the shields of practically any flying tech that sits on it, should be done by tomorrow B)

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
anyways aircraft carrier is functional now it just looks a bit ugly but anyways here ya goAER Strip.png
I now present, the AER Strip (air effectiveness retainer, very fitting name as this thing is practically held by duct tape and 2 inch screws), it has a metric crap ton of missiles on the bottom since most of the bottom are either hovers or sky anchors, a few cannons on the top if for some reason you're fighting something that is at the exact same altitude as you are, and a very nice landing strip with chargers hidden underneath in order to recharge techs, and some gt light barriers on the top to heal them too. while there are mobile generators, you can additionally use the solar panels if you realllllly need to charge some stuff or you just wanna slap on more shields onto this. i might add some control block turrets in the future but as of now this thing works and that's all you really need to know.

Next tech will be a huge mobile garage for techs, with spaces for small techs, medium sized techs, and larger techs. it'll probably also have some cool doors that can protect the techs that go inside until they're ready for departure.

Last edited:

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
first garage/wheel is half ready, basically it uses the piston/armor piece thingy to push out and have some cool shields to shield it even furtherTerraTechWin64_AOSah3JAnW.pngTerraTechWin64_rfv9b32273.png