biggie's techs

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
well then, howdy there. you found my techs, please enjoy them and use them. also you might need a L O T of mods for the stuff I make so uh yea.
if you have any criticism about my techs or if you just wanna chat, please go ahead and let me know in this thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aardvark123

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
MARB.png
The MARB (there's no acronym I just thought MARB is fonni)
Its got miniguns, ontop of miniguns, with even more miniguns around it, and shields that are placed horribly and don't line up whatsoever, plasma artillery, rockets, and its the first half-decent thing I've made before. the picture shown above is the snapshot, enjoy B)

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
BombBay3.png
stupid airship that I stole the base from somewhere that i forgot, if the person who made this could show themselves so I can give credit please do so, also there's some cool rockets hidden by some pistons and this thing shoots fast.

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
Rh1n0 Walker 5.png
my first walker, and by walker I mean a thing that slightly resembles a bipedal tech that slides on the floor, also kinda bad in terms of guns. WARNING. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN SHOOTING THE NUKES.

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
Bright Future.png
I made this tech a while back to try and replicate the famous Project Avalanch from the steam workshop for the wiki, but as you can see it looks horrible, but go ahead and use it anyways

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
RT V2.png
the RT stands for whatever you want it to be, anyways this is an unmodded tech for you to use, which is kinda bad because the turret doesn't have a swivel to let it turn so its kind of a waste of cash

Biggie Boi

allah power
Jun 28, 2019
recoil fighter.png
this thing flies PURELY with recoil! have fun with it until you go next to a target and the guns start shooting the wrong way, thus causing you to immediately fall and explode