Big troubles with saving and deleting Saved games...NEED help!!

I used to play this game alot back in the day..and i never had this problem before.........Every time a save a game...it gives me an error....and every time i try to DELETE a old save game...the game crashes all together.......i did all this antivirus crap and whilelist crap...........im not sure if im doing it right....cause even if i do all that it still acts up....i'd like to know how to fix this......plz and thank you cause i can save builds just fine...i can't save or delete games..and i want to fix this the right way

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
I've moved this thread to the bugs section, for the devs to take a look (potentially) - @kae, erm, @Django?

So, you were trying to work through this issue yesterday on Discord, in general and then in the new help section.

The others were trying to get you to add an except for TerraTech in your virus checker (Webroot Secure anywhere). But I'm not sure if you tried to just fully disable/deactivate the checker, to see if that helped (and was indeed the issue or not)?

MrTwister

Could it be that your user account on your machine does not have full administrative rights?

You could try to find the game's executable in its steam folder, right-click/properties and add compatibility tag "run as administrator"

My location is here, yours could be slightly different:
g:\Steam\steamapps\common\TerraTech\TerraTechWin64.exe

Some cheaper/less-known antivirus programs can cause really moronic behaviour with other programs when they are not run from an admin/full rights windows account.