Big Bro's Youtube Channel

So a few weeks back I started to wonder why Lathrix hasn't posted a new TT vids so instead of waiting for him I decided to make my own channel lol, impulsive I know. And the very next day, there it was, a new video from Lathrix. but I decided to keep going and made my channel anyway

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFmf7g3IqRb1hVgbujtvc0w

My aim is to basically build a rapport, document my gameplay and share the good times I'm having with this game. And maybe cover some other games too in the future

This is the first video I made last week. I planned to build a destroyer class ship, in the first episode I completed the main mast, the keel, and the bow section. But full disclosure I am not an experienced shipbuilder or anything, I just do some research online about ship parts and components, how they look, how their roles work in a fleet, then made my tech from my own perspective

This is the second video I uploaded a couple hours ago. I put some weapons on our destroyer but we're gonna finish it and do some testing on the next episode

For the next few videos I will be making ship-looking techs, and ultimately I want to have a full carrier battle group consisting of 1 Aircraft Carrier, 1 Missile Cruiser, 2 Destroyers, and 2 Frigates , an then spawn them in campaign mode an go nuts. Please let me know what you think about this channel and of course, subscribes and likes will be most appreciated