BF Power Blocks

Saelem Black

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy
With the official release of BF on the stable branch, I'm a little leery that it is considered finished. We still have a lot of fundamental blocks we need, so I hope the devs haven't decided BF is done.

In particular, I'd like to see a 2x2x1 battery. Honestly I don't care if it has some special ability or not, I just want one with that space profile.

Similarly, imo this game really really needs a shield block that is 2x1x1. Given that both Better Future and GeoCorp have 2-wide cabs, they lend themselves to techs that are an even number of blocks in width. This makes placing shields difficult because shields will always be asymmetric or heavily overlapping. BF's style lends itself to larger techs in the first place, so a 2x1x1 shield block would be in line.

Thoughts?

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Better Future is by no means finished when it comes to new blocks.

We've added, what we consider to be, the essential blocks, such as anti-grav. In the same way that we're constantly adding new blocks for other corps, we'll be adding new BF blocks from time-to-time too.

Mindl3ss

Mindless Dominion Fleet Admiral
SV 'Daegon's Wrath', Aquia Harbour Virginia
Website
th3kaijuwars.freeforums.net
ok, on this note.

Can we please get a different solar generator for BF. they are supposed to be environmentally friendly so what better place. Maybe a flat pannel of some kind. really anything that gives us another geometric option for solar power.