BF collector/canno combo not working

Zonko

used to be that the resource cannon could be used to deliver to floating BF collectors.
Doesn't work any more.

Demo: build platform high up on girders, close to max height.
Place delivery canno below.
see that the money goes up, and the resources never arrive.

Rafs

Collecting the Infinity Terminals
Yeah it's the abysmal range of 20 blocks probably.
I have told over and over again for this range to be buffed (something like 100 blocks or more), the feature is terrible as it is and doesn't reach the intended potential with such small range.
But as always, this is probably low priority issue so don't get your hopes up for a buff anytime soon.

I'm gonna search in the code where the limit was set and see if I can change it, so I can release a custom fixed version.

Update: there's nothing anyone can do about this other than the devs themselves, the value is hardcoded (and it's actually 23) in ModuleItemConsume for the delivery cannons. Hope this gets an increase soon.

Last edited:

Zonko

Yeah it's the abysmal range of 20 blocks probably.
I have told over and over again for this range to be buffed (something like 100 blocks or more), the feature is terrible as it is and doesn't reach the intended potential with such small range.
But as always, this is probably low priority issue so don't get your hopes up for a buff anytime soon.

I'm gonna search in the code where the limit was set and see if I can change it, so I can release a custom fixed version.

Update: there's nothing anyone can do about this other than the devs themselves, the value is hardcoded (and it's actually 23) in ModuleItemConsume for the delivery cannons. Hope this gets an increase soon.
I figured it was something like this.