BF Armor

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Lyons, Dec 8, 2018 at 3:46 AM.

1. Lyons

Lyons Guess who's back. Back again

I was thinking of a flat armor block that was white with blue futuristic lines on it. A straight 1x1x4 piece of armor. We need this because it would add so many new things into the game.

Soviet_Samuelson likes this.
  2. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

How does it "add so many new things into the game?"
    What are these supposed "new things into the game?"

No lore point for BF armour, as their blocks are weak(eco friendly doesn't mean durable); armour wouldn't make much sense if it's weaker than the GSO armour(due to eco friendly requirements).

3. AstraTheDragon

AstraTheDragon A festive dragon

Actually, BF structure blocks have 300hp per cell while GSO blocks have 250hp per cell. Still less than HE's 400hp per cell, but tougher than GSO. They're also slightly lighter with the exception of the chassis blocks which are very much lighter.

I think that armour plates would be a very welcome addition, even if it's only 1x1x1 squares of white or 1x1x1 quarter-circles. I understand that the issue of inventory clutter is prevelant with Better Future, and I'd like to remind of the idea of scrolling through hidden shape variations from a list of BF blocks.

4. Lyons

I think of it less as an actual BF armor. I think of it more as a type of connector. It wouldn't have that much health but we don't have any 1x1x4 armor yet. I could use this and keep connecting the armor points to create a rly cool structure for my helis or planes. If you don't understand it then if they add it then I guess you will just have to wait and see.

5. Lyons

I said armor because it would be used like that in most situations but I rly just want a 1x1x4 block that was flat like armor is.

6. NotExactlyHero

NotExactlyHero <custom_title_subtitle_[username]_display>

Plate