• Defence

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Work

• AI Based

• Total voters

GamerParrish

Better future seems to be mostly focused around hover and sleek designs.

For all of the other corps it's pretty obvious of what goes where.

GSO - Standard
Venture - Racing
Geocorp - Mining
Hawkeye - Military
Legionite - AI Based Minions
Reticule Research - Mega weapons
Junkyard - Scavenger techs

But better future? From what I see it might be a good travel company, since all of the others are alright at it, but what do you think?

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Hum , when i see how the cab work , maybe Hovering Tech ? (after of cours it also have some wheel but yeah , idk.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Personally I think its meant to be more towards rich civilians, with all the hovers, sleek blocks, and advanced technology

It might be weak in combat but I think it should make up for that in fuel efficiency (e.g. fuel tanks hold a lot more and boosters us ea lot less), low weight, high speed (but not Venture level), and somewhat durable blocks
Its main weakness should be weak weaponry, as mentioned before, and high block costs

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Personally I think its meant to be more towards rich civilians, with all the hovers, sleek blocks, and advanced technology

It might be weak in combat but I think it should make up for that in fuel efficiency (e.g. fuel tanks hold a lot more and boosters us ea lot less), low weight, high speed (but not Venture level), and somewhat durable blocks
Its main weakness should be weak weaponry, as mentioned before, and high block costs
I think it should be a mix between venture and Hawkeye. Pretty strong weaponry but not as strong as HE. Mixed with speed but not as much as venture

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
I think it should be a mix between venture and Hawkeye. Pretty strong weaponry but not as strong as HE. Mixed with speed but not as much as venture
Hum , did you notice we didn't have any BF weapon ? i'm sure at 90% we will have BF weap in the future , but imagine if BF haven't have weapon at all ? a corp based on the style and moving ? it's not impossible.

(lol 100% vote for travel ^^)

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Hum , did you notice we didn't have any BF weapon ? i'm sure at 90% we will have BF weap in the future , but imagine if BF haven't have weapon at all ? a corp based on the style and moving ? it's not impossible.

(lol 100% vote for travel ^^)
I know it's not but I stated what I hope and want. I think no weapons at all would make it a really weak corp.

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Yes of cours but maybe it can be best than all other for something else.