Better Future Missiles

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
So Better Future is a futuristic corporation and with that in mind I have two missile ideas for them. The first would be something along the lines of a Photon Torpedo. It would be slightly weaker than a Cruise Missile but would fire a two shot burst with a reload about 10% longer than that of a Cruise Missile. It would fire straight forward in a manner similar to that of a Seeker Missile Pod. Its model would go with the Stream Two Block.

The second idea would be a special pathfinder missile. Its strength would be about 50% that of a Cruise Missile but its reload would be about 75% that of a Cruise Missile. It would have the ability to pathfind around terrain and make sharper turns than most missiles. Its model, I don't yet know. I also don't know how hard this one would be to code, so while I don't expect this one it's still something I hope for.

stickman_king_28

Mass effect is fun.
Dec 12, 2018
In heck
There is already a post exactly like this and I'm pretty sure i came up with the photon torpedoes already, no offense intended

Nerf Craft

Sep 6, 2018
Ok. Well thank you for letting me know. I'm not surprised that the idea is already there, but it's in multiple places now and there's probably multiple versions of the idea as well which is good. And I do still think it completely fits the BF theme too.