Better Future for nintendo switch

So i have no other devices to play terra tech on other than nintendo switch. I am seeing a lot of better future faction videos on terra tech and I cant use the blocks. So can you please add it? Sorry if im asking for too much. I understand if you wont. also please add a bigger block cap

TheGamingEnder

Founded ZTech and BlackWing
So i have no other devices to play terra tech on other than nintendo switch. I am seeing a lot of better future faction videos on terra tech and I cant use the blocks. So can you please add it? Sorry if im asking for too much. I understand if you wont. also please add a bigger block cap
two things: first: welcome to the forums! second: Better Future is coming to the switch soon, but payload studios is suffering from COVID-19 isolation thing. also consoles do not have good processing, so the block cap remains there so the game is playable.

Last edited:

joseph racer

Yeah, @TheGamingEnder summarises it perfectly.

We're very close to releasing the Better Future update on Switch. We have a couple of hoops to jump through and given the current situation we don't know how long that's going to take.

Sit tight! It wont be too long :)
even though i don't play on consoles, are you talking about all consoles or just the switch.

3N0TS

although you are new here, @3N0TS, the block cap cannot be removed due to the fact that consoles would not be able to play the game due to their lack of processing power
Thanks for your reply. The block cap cannot be removed, ok, but can it be
increase? 2500 is realy small...
Could we play multiplayer in the future?

YaYYeeT

Glorious Yeetist
one of the 17 quintillon NMS planets and moons.
I personally think that switch isn't actually suited to terratech. Once I used like 10 3-pound cannons and some ZK-47s, which wasn't even close to 2500 block allowance and I kept holding down fire and the game crashed on me. And I lost like 30 minutes of gameplay.

I personally think that switch isn't actually suited to terratech. Once I used like 10 3-pound cannons and some ZK-47s, which wasn't even close to 2500 block allowance and I kept holding down fire and the game crashed on me. And I lost like 30 minutes of gameplay.
My game doesn't crash but the block cap is so annoying that if i want to build a base, I can only have 1 tech and even without a base, i can only have 2 techs

joseph racer

I used to play on xbox and I know what you are talking about, the exact same thing happened to me.