Better Future blocks heal themselves

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Santassweatshop, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Santassweatshop

Santassweatshop Well-Known Member

I think it would be really cool if better future blocks healed automatically if it had power so you wouldn't need repair bubbles

2. Fehn

Fehn Medicinal M1A1 Abrams

That sounds unbalanced and I love it.

Soviet_Samuelson and Lord Zarnox like this.
  3. Thundercraft

Thundercraft Reliable Scrapper

It wouldn't necessarily be too unbalanced. Rather, it depends on how it's implemented. Perhaps the auto-healing of Better Future blocks would be very slow and still require battery power?

That said, it may be more balanced if Better Future still required a Repair block, like all the other techs.

Perhaps, instead of repairing all blocks in a sphere, it repairs all blocks within a cube? Or, perhaps it repairs [x] number of blocks away from the Repair block, regardless of radius or cube size? Another possibility: Maybe it could repair all blocks on the entire vehicle, but the power required would be large and scale with vehicle size and/or it would fail to repair blocks from other corps?

4. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Hey, I've moved the three posts above, from here, to their own thread. Also added this title. I think it's worth giving each idea it's own thread, to give space to explore the idea fully and for full visibility.

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  5. Rider W Duran

Rider W Duran Member

If this feature is added i would like to use it in other corps well only hawkeye because haweye works for better future or vice versa

Soviet_Samuelson and Lord Zarnox like this.