Is this good or bad and WHY?

• No, I don't like how it works

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't understand/more info pls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

stickman_king_28

Suddenly loyal golden armada member
The module: probably something similar to the stabilization computer. When placed, the player could press [hotkey 1], and the vehicle drives/flies in the direction of the mouse. this could make flying much less of a hassle (make the block SUpER rArE) and honestly, i only came up with this because i cant fly. Hotkey 2 creates a little transparent sphere that follows the mouse. when the player clicks, the tech autopilots to the location dictated by the sphere, making things easier for tech convoys etc. (YES they do function still when you switch away from the tech.)

GamerParrish

The module: probably something similar to the stabilization computer. When placed, the player could press [hotkey 1], and the vehicle drives/flies in the direction of the mouse. this could make flying much less of a hassle (make the block SUpER rArE) and honestly, i only came up with this because i cant fly. Hotkey 2 creates a little transparent sphere that follows the mouse. when the player clicks, the tech autopilots to the location dictated by the sphere, making things easier for tech convoys etc. (YES they do function still when you switch away from the tech.)
good idea, too vast, too much coding, and troubleshooting. Easily abusable