Best seeds for bases?

Last_Dovahkiin

Aug 26, 2015
Has anyone come up with a rather good seed for finding enemy bases to take over? I really would like to take on some enemy Guardians and see how powerful my Tech can become.

Dr_Wombat

Aug 8, 2015
Has anyone come up with a rather good seed for finding enemy bases to take over? I really would like to take on some enemy Guardians and see how powerful my Tech can become.
'Serenity' is pretty good for bases... three or four within a stones throw of the starting location. Can't take credit for the seed, found it on these boards a day or so ago (and then my game save must've corrupted because i would only encounter Dirt Spikes, regardless of where I was).

Entropy

Jun 18, 2015
'Serenity' is pretty good for bases... three or four within a stones throw of the starting location. Can't take credit for the seed, found it on these boards a day or so ago (and then my game save must've corrupted because i would only encounter Dirt Spikes, regardless of where I was).
"0.5.11" has Power Plant right next to the starting grassland, guarded by Bosun. Easy way to get shields, if you can beat teh guardian. Also has the Salt Flats nearby.

Last_Dovahkiin

Aug 26, 2015
I haven't seen any topics on here other than my own where seeds were posted. There should be a section like on the Minecraft Forums where players can post the seeds they find most useful for finding certain things.

DrPepper

Jul 3, 2015
I haven't seen any topics on here other than my own where seeds were posted. There should be a section like on the Minecraft Forums where players can post the seeds they find most useful for finding certain things.
There's this one, which is currently on page 2.
http://forum.terratechgame.com/inde...rything-needed-within-about-3-4-minutes.1849/

The problem with seeds in Terratech versus Minecraft, is that in Minecraft, the seeds determine the village/fortress location so that it's consistent. In Terratech, the bases are random generations. So you get the same biome setup, but different base locations.

For example, the "Serenity" seed that I've mentioned. I started the seed 3 times and the second base was always in about the same location, but the first base was only there 2 out of the 3 times. And 1 of the 3 times for the second base, it had less parts than the other two times.

Reactions: Jamie

Inspireqc

Aug 28, 2015
I know a seed that crash the introduction animation where the shuttle go down but not sure if can post it here ? It +18 .....

ExileFox

Jul 30, 2015
Seed "Minecraft" has a base to the south west and another to the north west, just at the edge of the starting grassland with:
1 repair bubble
Maybe a shield bubble
2x small gso batteries
1x small gso generator
1x delivery cannon
1x 1slot refinery
1x payload terminal
about 11x conveyors
2x small receiver pads
Maybe a scrapper

I haven't explored this at all, more than getting the starter parts

Last edited:

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
I have had a couple of crashes in 0.5.10, but they were just heap overflows after several hours playing
and to get back on topic, I have tried TerraTech, and so far it has been quite good, the current tech has built up to the point where I can recycle the gso blocks and even demolish cyclone (the only invader that I have seen) three times without loosing a single block

Last edited: