Best GSO tech to carry SCU and fight?

refinedskillz

Oct 13, 2014
Title says it all, i've been struggling to create a good tech for a while, ive died 6 times :/

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Hellu,

I've seen a few designed to carry it but I've been using this one and placing the SCU on the sides were the GSO batteries are, usually sniping any big techs from afar with the lazers on my search for blocks.

Aegis.png

Cheers

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have found this tech to work really good when you use the large receiver to hold the SCU. That way you don't have to deal with the weight of the SCU on your tech.
Out N About in 06 A.png
This is an early version of what I am using in the game currently.

Have a good one

Reactions: KattStrike

refinedskillz

Oct 13, 2014
I have found this tech to work really good when you use the large receiver to hold the SCU. That way you don't have to deal with the weight of the SCU on your tech.
View attachment 5207
This is an early version of what I am using in the game currently.

Have a good one
Could you please send me some more screenshots? Thanks.

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Could you please send me some more screenshots? Thanks.
Its the snapshot, save it in the TT folder and try it... the geocorp parts are only the batteries, wheels and two blocks. I actually used a venture shield and regen bubble I had around at the time.

If you need I can redesign it with outer parts later.

Cheers

Last edited:

DaEliteTerraTech

Mar 17, 2016
This design I have uses at least one block from all corporations but it seems to work well. With a large reciever added in the middle of the recieving hole it's even better. It also has a space for carrying around an SCU. But since it takes a bit of time to deploy and the large reciever picks up blocks and resources, I've added a scrapper for breaking down blocks. So this thing will pick up, refine and sell resources and the component resources of blocks. It's quite large though in length.
Harveseller V2.png
I oriented the Cerberus drills upwards so it could get up onto the R&D's ramps and so it could move more smoothly on sloped terrain. It has several guard modules and 2 cabs.

grg3d

Aug 18, 2015
Planet Earth
Hi Here's Mine...Can fight & Collect Resources...while carrying the SCU...Although I have moved the cab to the center bottom as of late...
CH5.png

Last edited:

refinedskillz

Oct 13, 2014
This design I have uses at least one block from all corporations but it seems to work well. With a large reciever added in the middle of the recieving hole it's even better. It also has a space for carrying around an SCU. But since it takes a bit of time to deploy and the large reciever picks up blocks and resources, I've added a scrapper for breaking down blocks. So this thing will pick up, refine and sell resources and the component resources of blocks. It's quite large though in length.
View attachment 5214
I oriented the Cerberus drills upwards so it could get up onto the R&D's ramps and so it could move more smoothly on sloped terrain. It has several guard modules and 2 cabs.
May I ask how to get the mobile delivery cannon?

Andre Salvador Rainha

Sep 21, 2015
Portugal
Actually did one small truck designed for it after the last post... Right now (on the latest unstable version) it seems the SCU is constantly draining your batteries if on the area of effect of a healing bubble, no idea if its a bug or a "measure" to prevent players from doing this... meaning I had to place the SCU outside healing range.

000 SCU carrier1.png

It's the snapshot so feel free to try it.
Cheers

Reactions: StyxAnnihilator

poetempest

May 30, 2016
well SCU weight is 30 gob and every dirt wheel can lift 6 gob without being overloaded so you need only additional 5-6 dirt wheels or one rugged wheel to take it with you without much trouble. i also advise rotate SCU to make it vertical to save space.

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
I have just been carrying it in hand. I find it easy for cleaning up the battlefield. I just place it down before the enemy is destroyed so it is ready when I beat them. Or close to it.
I posted a few on this week community core if you would like to check them out and try them. There is also a video that shows how I made them.

Hope it helps

Have a good one