Bases partially stop working when out of sight

jojo46

Hey, so I hope this is a bug and not a feature as it's made the game unplayable for me out of frustration.

If I go away from a base, whether it's fabricating something, or just launching the resource for profit it effectively stops doing that last bit (either collecting the fabricated equipment or selling the resource). The problem, however, is that everything prior to that last step in the base seems to be working. I tested this a few times thinking I must be crazy because it's such a game breaking bug, but basically, when I setup some auto-miners, if I go away and come back they indeed have a pile of resources I can collect, so that works great. If I then build a base around that, auto picking up the materials and trying to sell them, that works as long as the base is within sight, if it's out of sight, my money no longer goes up. Not only that, when I go back, the resources are not in a pile like when I didn't have a base. As far as I can tell, they are still being launched into space and just disappearing, no funds are being added to my account but they are launching in the cannon.

This also seems to be the case with fabrication, kicking myself for probably wasting 100's if not 1000's of resources trying to make this work but basically, just like with the resource selling, the resources, components, all that IS being created as I will put all the resources I need for something, come back, and nothing is made but the resources are gone. It can be a bit hard to tell just because I have a lot of silo's as my original plan for the base was repeat a bunch of items to build while I'm off collecting more resources, or killing techs :D But basically, all of a resource will disappear, and considering I put in blocks of at least 24 I should get at least ONE actually fabricated item out of it but no item goes in the inventory, and the resources are not there when I go back.

Also, I tested this both with actual items such as shields and armor plates, as well as resource compressed blocks, as y'all recommend in your resource forum (checked that for this bug first).

Please please tell me this is fixed in the unstable release or something like that, as it's frustrating to the point that I can't play, and I'm not about to just sit by the fabricator while it makes stuff. That'd be a pretty boring game.