Basebuilding.

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
Hi again, im planning to build really big base(garrage for geocorptech+runway for flying tech and crafting stuff) is it going to lag really badly? my specs are quite good so i think game shoudnt lag when i cover stuff with big yellow blocks.

cupid_the_conqueror

Sep 20, 2014
Hi again, im planning to build really big base(garrage for geocorptech+runway for flying tech and crafting stuff) is it going to lag really badly? my specs are quite good so i think game shoudnt lag when i cover stuff with big yellow blocks.
feel free to try, though as of right now , there isn't really much in the means of a "base". There isn't a soild structure you can easily work with. You can create one (as you suggested) but it is problematic and expensive to do in campain mode. Right now, we have more a camping system as you scatter base equitment you use around an are you stay in.

So yea, So long as the blocks aren't moving , it shouldn't lag.. in theory..

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
i tried to move my base to ice area but i lost many base stuff when moving and i cant find more crystals so i abandoned the save. i noticed there is blue crystall near the forest so im planning to build there. here is pic of my construction tech. i have to use 2 griders on another cab to reach the top with my mouse :D

Attachments

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
Ok i built some and now i can report few bugs:
1. when building large tech moving blocks near it causes extreme fps drops. just when white crosses appear.
2. there is an invisible limit to base size. i cant place blocks to make base wider.

Here is what i managed to built so far. dont mind the scrap parts please :)

sorry for long post.

Mr.Bubba

Feb 7, 2015
Cool! The drive through repair station I've been working on, but on a MUCH grander scale.

FilipG

Feb 9, 2015
what? bigger? its not possible.. game doesnt allow me to place more blocks to make it bigger. only the square 16x16 basic geocorp blocks. something like that. well anyway i need loads of geocorp stuff... making it craftable would help..