Base Questions~

Nanobytez

Dec 7, 2014
So I started a new save as I couldn't find any bases in my old one. Will I be able to uproot the pre-placed bases and move them? If so, will the radar mark them in their new location or will I lose my base? (Again lol). Keep up the good work! Looking forward to making some nice "factories" from this.

Also a suggestion, an option to mute or lower the volume to the delivery cannon. Mass deliveries are painful on the ears lol.

This just in... I removed a base and placed it, My Radar shows it as a Green dot. Yay :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Jamie

Knyghtefall

Jan 5, 2015
Yeah but...

Green dots = Friendly Tech. They don't show the blue arrow on the Radar.

There are three bases. Best to pick one and cart the pieces of the other two bases to the one you want as your 'main' base.

Nanobytez

Dec 7, 2014
I left one base as is, the first healing one, then set up a small row of just parts all over.. enemies won't leave me alone long enough to plan it out.

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Just double checking - are the green dots staying on the radar when you move far away from them? That was a bug that should be fixed in 0.4.4.

Nanobytez

Dec 7, 2014
They don't give me an arrow if that's what you're asking. I accidentally removed my pregen'd base so now I've got all green dots. Only direction to find my base now is head north.

Darci

Feb 10, 2015
Idea - a "pin transmitter module", so, wherever it is in a base or Tech, your radar will show a blue (whatever) arrow pointing to it, no matter the distance. It could use batteries, given the power it would need to transmit its location so far away. And your fleet's location (green dots) would be shown at the normal distance, maybe a bit more, until you're able to see them.

Reactions: Jamie and Kenniej

Kenniej

Feb 14, 2015
Yeah a transmitter module would be awesome, untill then i just do not move my first base so that the blue dot stays on my radar. I also use the yellow question mark bug to find home when i lost my radar. I started a new game so that i can build a flying base :p

Reactions: Darci

Jamie

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Sep 16, 2014
London, UK
Idea - a "pin transmitter module", so, wherever it is in a base or Tech, your radar will show a blue (whatever) arrow pointing to it, no matter the distance. It could use batteries, given the power it would need to transmit its location so far away. And your fleet's location (green dots) would be shown at the normal distance, maybe a bit more, until you're able to see them.
Good idea. Passed on!!

Reactions: Tinywar and Darci