Base is free to leave

namoo

Yesterday i bought the game and played it for a while. When i wanted to continue playing today my base was loose and just flew away. After it got stuck in a tree i thought i would reload my game to fix it. Well... this time it flew in the other direction. After a while it settled down and didnt fly away on its own again. But everytime i touched it, it got pushed away again.
This gets very annoying if you have some parts gathered under your dome which then vanish because they are no longer under the dome.
Thanks,
namoo

Attachments

Rustbunneh

just had this happen to me as well and when it landed it scatterd my resorces acrost the map

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
We're trying to repro this bug. Is there something specific that happens to un-anchor the base from the ground?

Xathos

I noticed after exiting the game completely then restarting from the steam interface and selecting continue the grey post under the base power source is gone. :eek:

ksmcardle

On a mac, I can reproduce the loose base bug. Start the app, start new game. Go to base. Base is attached to ground with a peg of some sort. Exit app completely. Restart app, continue game. Base is no longer attached to ground with peg and can be pushed around.

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Thanks ksmcardle. We're getting exactly the same thing here. Aiming to fix this for the next update - version 0.3.6.

Rustbunneh

yeah probly about the third or fouth time i loaded back into the game the post was gone and enemys could push my bubble around and get to me

Sai Wun

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Okay, we have a confirmed fix for this which will go into the next update this Friday - version 0.3.6.

tyler

still happens. i was playing and i exited the game and when i want back in and touched my base it just flew halfway across the biome i was in