would you like this?

• yes

• no

• maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Comet

Nov 6, 2015
hawkeye emp field,
disables all electrical/power needing objects in the field.

venture tech cannon! the venture tech cannon launches a decently small tech (around 5x5x5 max)into the air apon right click, and also has an angled varient that launches the tech/block like a mortar. the tech cannon is a huge and heavy block unlike most venture blocks with INSANE RECOIL making it almost unusable unless anchored or on a oversized almost immobile geo corp tech. it has a small compartment at the bottom around large enough for the gso grade 2 tech to just drive or be ported into. (useful for launching emp fields, explosive blocks, or anchord shield bubbles for obsticals, also fun and can be used for transportation arouns huge bases)

the geo corp tech conveirs and filters. the tceh conveir is compatable with the venture tech cannon and carries (3x3x3 max) techs in a build beam. it has a pickup range of 0 meaning you have to be on top of it for it to pick the tech up.

and the gso smart conveir. a programmable conveir that requests blocks like a fabricator depending on how you tell it to. usefull for things like only selling blocks once silos are full, or only taking fuel once battery power is low. ect.

would you like these added? would you want them changed? comment your ideas or changes for these blocks!

Nocallia

Administrator
Aug 7, 2015
Elsewhere
The GSO Advanced Conveyor is a really good idea. The other ideas are also very good. However, I feel like the Tech Cannon should be Hawkeye, so you can release mini drones on the enemy. Also, GC Conveyors will be added in the future. Holding techs in the conveyers I don't think is that easy. But that's just my thoughts

-Baconus

Reactions: Comet and Zed

Comet

Nov 6, 2015
The GSO Advanced Conveyor is a really good idea. The other ideas are also very good. However, I feel like the Tech Cannon should be Hawkeye, so you can release mini drones on the enemy. Also, GC Conveyors will be added in the future. Holding techs in the conveyers I don't think is that easy. But that's just my thoughts

-Baconus
thx! maybe it could be a hawkeye hangar?

Reactions: The Grand Teki