What should I build?

• Flyers

• MTs

• Land Techs

• Other: Specify Below

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
Seeing as "that" is referring to something you don't talk about, by definition, you are clearly lying, as you just talked about "that".
Now that you have already shown that you will talk about it, you could probably tell me.
Wow. I am usually the person with the messed up head that does that to people. Nice Job.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Two new techs!
Nimrod.png
The Nimrod is a small, fast, and deadly hover tech. It is filled with batteries and comes with 12 Cruise Missiles and boosters with a good fuel load
Hole Puncher Mk4.png
I have modified the Hole Puncher for practical combat use. It now can move and turn much faster and mounts a few more Railguns. Battery load and the number of HE Turbines has been increased as well

Seth_Seth

Confused Leader of the Golden Armada
Website
sites.google.com
I haven't uploaded in a while on this thread so I figure I should give you my half-finished Star destroyer View attachment 12579
Sorry For really bad pic but the game sometimes just can't load it all in. I know the cab is in the front, and that is because I ahven't built the control tower yet. Steering makes you drift and is backwards ( I used 5-way steering hovers ).
Oh hey BenBacon you exist

why did the snaps break ;-;