Should Bacon, Inc Be Official

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

harpo99999

Ah kick till it starts
Aug 14, 2014
australia
ONLY for FOOD and FOOD prep equipment, otherwise we (the other terratech players) will EAT you and yours (and ifr you do not want to be eaten then do NOT start it

Reactions: BenBacon

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
As Golden Knight of the Lemon Kingdom, I see the possibilities of this arms company bearing fruit. Perhaps your scientists can lend a hand in shoring up our missing or left-out technologies?

I've called upon 3 other Golden Knights to deliberate.

@Zargn, @Chrii_the_Vieh, @Baconus_Yum, thoughts?

I'll ready the paperwork and the legalese for your formal legitimization should we all agree. :)

Reactions: BenBacon

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Perhaps your scientists can lend a hand in shoring up our missing or left-out technologies?
Yes, any requests will be considered but standard production for the Lemon and Kebab Kingdoms will continue as normal
If you create interesting stuff, we might as well buy it.
The Lemon and Kebab Kingdoms can always take the stuff I make for free, though using the stuff I do not directly assign to that kingdom I not recommended as it may not be intended for actual use

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Well, that's 2 Golden Knights approving. I guess that's a pass. :)

I'll be sending the paperwork to your lawyers. You may verify these yourself. This is a Section 7-A3, Corporation and trading permit and a Section 20-S, Permission to trade dangerous weaponry within territory.

I've checked your company name "Bacon Inc." and it doesn't overlap with any existing companies listed - you're good to go. As a reminder, please prepare 1BB as your capital for the company. There are also no fees involved in the processing.

Once all has been filed, processing should be done within the day. After which, your company will be formally recognized by the Lemon Kingdom at large, and your company can start doing business, just like any enterprise.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Well, that's 2 Golden Knights approving. I guess that's a pass. :)

I'll be sending the paperwork to your lawyers. You may verify these yourself. This is a Section 7-A3, Corporation and trading permit and a Section 20-S, Permission to trade dangerous weaponry within territory.

I've checked your company name "Bacon Inc." and it doesn't overlap with any existing companies listed - you're good to go. As a reminder, please prepare 1BB as your capital for the company. There are also no fees involved in the processing.

Once all has been filed, processing should be done within the day. After which, your company will be formally recognized by the Lemon Kingdom at large, and your company can start doing business, just like any enterprise.
Why are you Lemons deciding if he can make it or not? Doesn't seem far, since as you said, it's a free planet.

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Okay, but here's the rule:

If you make a tech and the Lemons are also using said tech, the Kebabs will discard it due to them knowing our techs' abilities and whatnot. It's best if you make separate techs for both kingdoms instead of using the same tech.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Everything has a weakness. Give me a worthy tech, let me examine it, and I'll tell you the weaknesses. If the Lemons have the same tech, they can test it and know exactly how to counter it.
Here's a classic
Base Stormer Mk12.png
It has no weaknesses if a competent driver is at the helm

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
Here's a classic
View attachment 20724
It has no weaknesses if a competent driver is at the helm
Hmm... let's see... it has no weapons protecting the wheels so a small tech could get through that and rip it up inside out. According to your snapshot, it has no weapons on the rear either so small techs could do the same. If not charged or if the shield runs out, there are exposed fuel tanks that could potentially blow up.

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Hmm... let's see... it has no weapons protecting the wheels so a small tech could get through that and rip it up inside out. According to your snapshot, it has no weapons on the rear either so small techs could do the same. If not charged or if the shield runs out, there are exposed fuel tanks that could potentially blow up.
There are actually ZK-47s underneath the wheel covers. About flanking it, there are two things a smart driver can do about it:
-Hit the left traverse
-Hit the right traverse
-Boost away!
About the fuel tanks, just boost away and call in air support

Remember that not every tech is a sitting duck or alone by itself in combat

Since a lot of people have approved of Bacon, Inc, it is now official!
Tell me if I should start a new thread or stick to this one

Last edited:
Reactions: Seth_Seth

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Oct 8, 2016
Why are you Lemons deciding if he can make it or not? Doesn't seem far, since as you said, it's a free planet.
The other factions can decide whether to recognize Bacon Inc. as a corporate entity or not. We saw the possibilities of this arms manufacturer, so we took the chance. As of the date of signing, Bacon Inc. is free to trade within the zesty realm.

Reactions: Zargn and BenBacon

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Wat?

Anyways, no offense or anything, but in RP we like good looking techs too. You're tech isn't bad
looking, but the GSO + HK makes it look junky.
Sorry, finger slipped or a moderator is playing with me

Also it looking 'junky' is just your opinion, and just to let you know the monster truck wheels were graduated recently so now there's a mix of Venture as well. Keep in mind that the tech is actually blue because of the shields