Avengers, Assemble!

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Due to my computer not working, I can't enter this event, but I would like to suggest a build. Someone should make the massive aircraft from "Captain America: The First Avenger", and use explosive bolts to have it deploy several mini AI aircraft that use big man bombs to bomb their respective cities.
I think this would be a fitting task for @Legionite.

Also, maybe someone could make the Milano, from "Guardians of the Galaxy". Maybe @QuackDuck might like to make it?

Last edited:
Website
duckduckgo.com
Also, maybe someone could make the Milano, from "Guardians of the Galaxy". Maybe @QuackDuck might like to make it?
I'll make it. Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favourite Marvel movies.
Should it be a hoverbug tech or a normal plane or a bit of both?
Also why did that mention not send an alert?

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
I'll make it. Guardians of the Galaxy is one of my favourite Marvel movies.
Should it be a hoverbug tech or a normal plane or a bit of both?
To quote Peter Quill: "Something good? Something bad? Bit of both?" ... "Bit of both."

Also why did that mention not send an alert?
Probably because it was an edit.

Yeah, it is a really good movie. Definitely due in part to the soundtrack. Funny thing is, the radio station for my workplaces has several of the song that are in the movie. It also has "Never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com

Jaime

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
Someone needs to make a helicarrier. The ones from "Captain America: The Winter Soldier" would be a perfect candidate, as they are covered in guns.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
You know what we need? The Hulkbuster armor. And it definitely needs a jackhammer to send people to sleep.
Funny thing is, after thinking about this while having a shower, I get out and realise that "Avengers: Age of Ultron" just started on TV. Good timing.

EDIT: Also, I was going to suggest that @QuackDuck also make the Quinjet, but then I realised it would be very similar to the Milano (not least because you made the Milano mostly black), but feel free to give it a go anyway.
I think we also all be impressed if you made any of the other ships from "Guardians of the Galaxy", such as the Nova Corp ships, the ravager ships with the huge fireball cannon on the front, or better yet, make The Dark Aster (Ronin's ship).

Last edited: