Attention all kingdoms:

Should space be banned?

• Total voters

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
I propose a vote: Should we completely ban space rp material? I know this sounds drastic, but the point of rp is to have it centered in the tt universe, not expand it randomly. post your suggestions below.

Legionite

taking a break from TAC Pack
May 20, 2017
[TAC HQ R&D]
forum.terratechgame.com
I propose a vote: Should we completely ban space rp material? I know this sounds drastic, but the point of rp is to have it centered in the tt universe, not expand it randomly. post your suggestions below.
(Try using the poll for this, it's really handy for results)
Space is featured multiple times in Terra Tech, but it seems that no actual things happen in space. The Terra Tech canon already hints that all conflicts may be settled in little fights on the Off-World.

The GEO Corp corporation is freely mining out entire planets without being told not to, so it seems that space is a "free-roam territory"

It also looks like space is subtracting from normal Terra Tech canon combat, so I would say the space should be banned for the better of the Off-World.
(Still, it looks cool to see a bunch of large spaceships brawl it out!)

I have to add that sudden appearances of Techs are kind of strange, especially given that Kingdom BB supplies don't change...

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
I really do not know. TerraTech is called TerraTech due to it is land based but I do think space role-play is fun. I do not see it as a bad thing even though it is non-canon, but maybe put a small limit on it. My SFS is mainly meant to be space based but my thread says, SILVER FLEET SYSTEMS LAND DIVISION, so it should be the land subsidiary of the corporation, based on land.

The Grand Teki

Feb 17, 2017
UESO hq.
What about TWO RP stories? One in space, one on land. They're in ramblings already so they are counted as off-topic already.

Reactions: Legionite

Boomik

Apr 2, 2017
Stalk me not
I vote no. Because, we already made lots of ground there, it's hard to just wipe it all away (unless if you have SPACESHIPS THAT APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE). Check the Kebab Kingdom. It has space carriers, space war machines, explorers, harvesters. And, plus, some kingdoms appeared in space to begin with, such as UESO and SFS. Also, look at the work @Legionite has put into the TAC Mothership.

I think the reason you're making this is because you're mad that your kingdom's massive space Fleet has been wiped from existence.

Last edited:

BenBacon

Founder Of Bacon, Inc
Jan 15, 2017
Gulag
Here's the problem:

When the space combat first started with the kiwis, we all just made up the fact that they had spaceships

EDIT: Also, we made up the fact that they had wormhole technology. Really?

The kiwis did not even say they had spaceships until then. I fact, they have not even made an attack on us in a post by a kiwi member

Therefore, we might as well just be going to war with some imaginary organization instead of throwing around another inactive kingdom like a puppet

Space should not be banned, just that we cannot make up stuff for any kingdoms.

The kingdoms have to post the techs themselves for their capabilities to be known.

JimmyBlether

Regrettably Inactive (long term)
Jul 31, 2017
Somewhere off the map
tinyurl.com
I vote no. Because, we already made lots of ground there, it's hard to just wipe it all away (unless if you have SPACESHIPS THAT APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE). Check the Kebab Kingdom. It has space carriers, space war machines, explorers, harvesters. And, plus, some kingdoms appeared in space to begin with, such as UESO and SFS. Also, look at the work @Legionite has put into the TAC Mothership.

I think the reason you're making this is because you're mad that your kingdom's massive space Fleet has been wiped from existence.
Actually, keep space. Scrap my last post (don't delete though).

Lord_Chaos

Jul 18, 2017
Erm, no. I put this up even though I could've kept my fleet with only a little work. I am not mad, ever.

Reactions: Boomik