AtD Steampunk Resource Pack

What do you think?

• Total voters

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
A couple of people from the Discord group may already know about my Steampunk Texture Pack project but I decided to create a thread so that its timeline can better be seen. The current state as of now leaves us with GSO more or less complete, GeoCorp has been retextured but many blocks haven't been remeshed, Venture has a few remeshed blocks and Hawkeye is untouched.
I hope you enjoy the pictures (because there'll be a LOT.)
firstGSOtexture.png addedmudtexture.png
1. Is the first ever texture I created for the pack, replacing the basic GSO grey with a mahogany texture and the GeoCorp 'bumper' black with shinee brass.
2. Is the GSO Muddy Dog Wheel after I added a mud overlay to all tires and a cog on the hubcaps of GSO wheels.

Attachments

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
replacedtheaccentgreywithwood.png replacedthemetalgrey.png
1. Is showcases how I replaced the GSO darker accent grey with a mahogany texture.
2. Is a showcase of how I replaced the GSO 'metal' grey with a shinee tarnished texture.

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
replacedthemetalgreyagain,thistimewithbrushedsteel.png anexampleofthebrushedsteelstuff.png
1. Is a showcase of how I replaced my texture over the GSO 'metal' colour with a shinee brushed steel texture instead.
2. Is an example of everything up to this point.

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Please note these logs and crates were moulded by @WhitePaw2002
initialmodellingforGSOOneBlockbyWhitePaw.png anexampleofWhitePaw'snewblockmeshes.png
1. Is the GSO One Block remesh underway (WhitePaw's work.)
2. Is the showcase craft with the new crate and log blocks for GSO. (Courtesy of WhitePaw.)

Last edited:

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Please note that the Venture Wings were moulded by @WhitePaw2002
aninitialremeshoftheVentureWingsbyWhitePaw.png remeshedGSOPopperFuelTankasarustybarrel.png
1. Is the initial remesh of the Venture Wings (made by WhitePaw.)
2. Is my remesh of the GSO Popper Fuel Tank as a rusty barrel.

Last edited:

DrShadox

GeoCorp worker
Cool work dude , but aren't you afraid the rust color will be too near of Space Junker corp when it will be release ? , but after fortunally you have some gold parts and special things like the wings.
upload_2018-8-15_21-27-25.jpeg

AstraTheDragon

A dapper dragon
Cool work dude , but aren't you afraid the rust color will be too near of Space Junker corp when it will be release ? , but after fortunally you have some gold parts and special things like the wings.
View attachment 23352
Most of GSO is more a brownish woody colour as opposed to the broze-ish colour the Space Junkers Fan Art seems to show. Also, GeoCorp, Venture and Hawkeye all won't be brownish. (GeoCorp and Venture are kind of grey and I haven't decided about Hawkeye.) Thanks for taking an interest though! (And yes I wouldn't want them to look identical either. :confused:)