Are your posts still being moderated even though you've posted 3 or more posts?

DannyA

Jul 31, 2019
Australia
Actually, I'd like to change my name DannyA to match discord and GitHub.

What's the best way to do that? Is is possible?

And thanks for work moderating @ZeroGravitas

Last edited:

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
Thank you! I didn't even knew this topic existed...

Though I guess an easy way to fix this would be to have a daily cronjob which checks if a user has more than 3 posts and still has it's posts moderated, in which case it would update the account so the future posts are not moderated.
This does exist! It can just be a bit temperamental at times.

Reactions: Sapioit

Sapioit

Nov 1, 2019
sapioit.com
Thought it might just be a good example of technical debt eating away time long after it was done, because it wasn't properly redone/fixed/refactored.

Helios

Also known as He Who Forgets Passwords
Apr 7, 2020
Yes and I would really like to be promoted to a verified user. This "awaiting moderator approval" thing is getting annoying.

GlauGast

Apr 7, 2020
I made my first post yesterday along with my first modded tech, I've lurked around the forum for quite a while as a ghost.
My post was awaiting moderation yet now I can't find it anywhere, it seems to have been deleted.
Despite being a 'new' member I don't understand why it didn't get approved, if I was breaking forum rules then whoever was
moderating could've atleast let me know before completely wiping off 30 mins of typing and uploading images/gifs.

Matt

PAYLOAD STUDIOS
Jul 23, 2018
I made my first post yesterday along with my first modded tech, I've lurked around the forum for quite a while as a ghost.
My post was awaiting moderation yet now I can't find it anywhere, it seems to have been deleted.
Despite being a 'new' member I don't understand why it didn't get approved, if I was breaking forum rules then whoever was
moderating could've atleast let me know before completely wiping off 30 mins of typing and uploading images/gifs.
You are now a full member :)

As your first post was awaiting moderation it was hidden so you weren't able to find it.

Here it is anyway: https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/arclite-corp-other-techs.21082/

Reactions: GlauGast