Are your posts still being moderated even though you've posted 3 or more posts?

Khaine

I haz slipped through the net, can I haz unmoderation (and some cheeseburguer) ? :)

Maybe it's because I made my 3rd post (and several others) within the same 24 hour period or something?

Baconus_Yum

Administrator
I haz slipped through the net, can I haz unmoderation (and some cheeseburguer) ? :)

Maybe it's because I made my 3rd post (and several others) within the same 24 hour period or something?
Nah, it was because they hadn't been approved yet.

-=ROOSTER=-

Complete Idiot
To whomever is currently wielding the power of this realm, a couple dedicated members and myself are currently engaged in bug hunt that we believe will greatly aide your fine development team in completing the daunting task set before them. If you would be so kind as to lift the restrictions keeping me from fulfilling this task I would be eternally grateful.

To whomever is currently wielding the power of this realm, a couple dedicated members and myself are currently engaged in bug hunt that we believe will greatly aide your fine development team in completing the daunting task set before them. If you would be so kind as to lift the restrictions keeping me from fulfilling this task I would be eternally grateful.
V - - - - - - - - - -E - - - - - - - - - -R - - - - - - - - - - B - - - - - - - - - O - - - - - - - - - - -S - - - - - - - - - - -E