Are you that newbie that doesnt know how to fly/drive/eat a gun? If you are that guy come here!

TheOnlyOne

Sep 28, 2015
Somewhere in the universe
SO you've come here because you are the guy in the title. If you arnt you are still welcome, So lets start with eating guns.
Step 1: Kill something with a gun
Step 2: Put it onto your tech by holding it and and moving your mouse to the destination, Then place your finger on your desk.
Step 3: -=THERE IS NO STEP 3=-
Onto driving.
Step 1: Place 4 wheels on your tech so you can press WASD (Not at once) and move around
Step 2: Press W to go forward S to go backwards A to turn left D to turn right
Step 3: -=THERE IS NO STEP 3=-
Last and least, Flying
Step 1: Get your cab and stick a propeller on the front
Step 2: Stick 2 wings onto it (Extend with blocks duh)
Step 3: -=THERE IS A STEP 3 THANK GOD=-
Step 4: Stick 3 rudders on the end (Not ontop of each other duh) 2 on the sides 1 on top.
Step 5:Hold W and SHIFT to fly, Once in air let go of W and use WASD to turn (Don't take it to hard otherwise you will crash and have to start from step 1!)
Step 6:-=THERE IS NO STEP 6=-

xrw

Oct 3, 2015
I don't understand step 3. Should I repeat step 1 and 2 or make up my own step 3? Or did you die, or have a stroke or struck by a feeble mind spell before finishing all the steps?

TheOnlyOne

Sep 28, 2015
I don't understand step 3. Should I repeat step 1 and 2 or make up my own step 3? Or did you die, or have a stroke or struck by a feeble mind spell before finishing all the steps?
End at step 3. The first 2 don't have a step 3 so I made a joke on it. for the third there is a step 3 so I just messed it up to make an even bigger joke, Don't actually do it lol. Just continue

xrw

Oct 3, 2015
End at step 3. The first 2 don't have a step 3 so I made a joke on it. for the third there is a step 3 so I just messed it up to make an even bigger joke, Don't actually do it lol. Just continue
But what is the step 3? All it says is "=THERE IS A STEP 3 THANK GOD=-" So I guess you want to set newbies on the right path but don't want to just give them the entire procedure. Make them think a bit. That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure they'll be better players once they work out what step 3 must be.

Oh I get it. Step 3 you have to yell out "=THERE IS A STEP 3 THANK GOD=-". That is the step. It's like a magic invocation or something. Will I need to install a microphone on my PC to pick of voice commands?

streak1

Aug 30, 2015
steamcommunity.com
But what is the step 3? All it says is "=THERE IS A STEP 3 THANK GOD=-" So I guess you want to set newbies on the right path but don't want to just give them the entire procedure. Make them think a bit. That makes a lot of sense. I'm sure they'll be better players once they work out what step 3 must be.

Oh I get it. Step 3 you have to yell out "=THERE IS A STEP 3 THANK GOD=-". That is the step. It's like a magic invocation or something. Will I need to install a microphone on my PC to pick of voice commands?

reaperx1

Crazed Builder
Feb 25, 2015
Are there any tips that the tutorial does not cover or is this to state what the tutorial already covers?

So to sum it up it all basically boils down to something like this.
Flying

Step 1 make it look like a plane.

Driving

Step 1 make it look like a wheeled vehicle.

Using guns

Step 1 Pick them up of the ground and put them on your tech.

How about some tips like don't leave your cab exposed or how to use the parts effectively. Things like that would be useful seeing how they are not in the tutorial.

Just wondering

Have a good one

TheOnlyOne

Sep 28, 2015
Are there any tips that the tutorial does not cover or is this to state what the tutorial already covers?

So to sum it up it all basically boils down to something like this.
Flying

Step 1 make it look like a plane.

Driving

Step 1 make it look like a wheeled vehicle.

Using guns

Step 1 Pick them up of the ground and put them on your tech.

How about some tips like don't leave your cab exposed or how to use the parts effectively. Things like that would be useful seeing how they are not in the tutorial.

Just wondering

Have a good one
Good idea. I will probably do that in another post, never now though

Reactions: VC_Wolffe

TheOnlyOne

Sep 28, 2015

Its because on tutorial one and two there isn't a step 3
For tutorial 3 I would do that as a joke :p

Reactions: VC_Wolffe

xrw

Oct 3, 2015
Its because on tutorial one and two there isn't a step 3
For tutorial 3 I would do that as a joke :p
What if no one laughs? Do I need to go back to step 1 or just keep repeating step 3 until someone gets the joke? Pardon my rudeness but I don't really think these directions will work for long. One problem is a joke is usually only funny the first time so you're going to need a constant stream of new victims. Also I'm pretty sure I've flown a plane in TT before without even cracking a smile so the entire humor component is not necessary in my opinion.

Reactions: harpo99999

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
I have idea what to do.

Guns
Just grab a gun from a dead Tech and stick on the top.

Wheels
Just stick at least 3 wheels (2 Trekker 1 Stabiliser) on your Tech to make it ridable.

Planes
Stick a propeller, 2 wings, 3 rudders and let it fly.
Or find Lift Off and do what GSO says.

matik2002

Sep 16, 2015
Instructions unclear. Tried to eat gun. Venture Rifle stuck inside arm. Help
Megaton it?
Or give it an Oozee?
Crush it with 3 pound shells?
COIL or STUD until it explodes?
Drill a hole?
Eat a cab?
Your choice :p