[Archive] I.M.R.S.A.P.T.M.W.T.T.

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
I make random stuff and people tell me what they think. God that's a long title(Try and say that 5 times fast.). Anyways this is, well, exactly what is sounds like, I make techs and people give advice and ideas. I need help, since I've only been playing for like 90 hours. So here's the first one, my kill everything tech: The Dreadnought(https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/new-destroyer-class-tech.10587/)
The Dreadnought2.jpg
It's a bit chaotic, with missiles and lasers galore. A LOT of shields, but still tanky without them. The problem is that is is slow and is made for flat terrain ONLY! It does not love obstructions or slopes. ONLY to be used in salt flats(If you dare. It's laggy as the word itself.)

NotExactlyHero

FORUM DEFENDER
Website
www.khanacademy.org
GSO Devourer.png
GSO Devourer. Completely GSO, and packs a punch. I do need more battery power though... Think I'll work on that. Apparently mortars are kind of seeking, in a small radius they will seek the target. Not sure what to put on back or sides. Had to put GSO Hub Wheels for friction. GSO Muddy Dog Wheels don't have a lot of friction.

View attachment 17121
GSO Devourer. Completely GSO, and packs a punch. I do need more battery power though... Think I'll work on that. Apparently mortars are kind of seeking, in a small radius they will seek the target. Not sure what to put on back or sides. Had to put GSO Hub Wheels for friction. GSO Muddy Dog Wheels don't have a lot of friction.
Muddy dog wheels don't have ANY friction since their buff.

JimmyBlether

A Kerbal Demon
Website
tinyurl.com
I make random stuff and people tell me what they think. God that's a long title(Try and say that 5 times fast.). Anyways this is, well, exactly what is sounds like, I make techs and people give advice and ideas. I need help, since I've only been playing for like 90 hours. So here's the first one, my kill everything tech: The Dreadnought(https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/new-destroyer-class-tech.10587/)
View attachment 17059
It's a bit chaotic, with missiles and lasers galore. A LOT of shields, but still tanky without them. The problem is that is is slow and is made for flat terrain ONLY! It does not love obstructions or slopes. ONLY to be used in salt flats(If you dare. It's laggy as the word itself.)
HEY! THAT'S YOUR PROFILE PIC!

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again

This is my schematic of the (hopefully) new GSO Chaingun/Minigun/Fish Killer(Patented by me)
Sweet I have been asking for something like this for a while so to see it modeled it pretty sweet. I love this design but maybe could it be used as a kind of cannon? Maybe a cannon that shoots reasonably fast like the one on Pirates of the Caribbean. It might also could have a fast turn so it could be anti air.

Lyons

Guess who's back. Back again
I tried to make a model of the GSO Megaton cannon, then I was going to edit it and give it 8/4 barrels. But I was too lazy. The base needs to be smoothed out, and the whole thing looks ugly in my opinion.
Kinda but it is like my anti air idea