Appreciation for whoever did the dialoge

layer1

One of the later Hawkeye missions had me laughing pretty hard last night. I won't spoil because surprise is a big part of the humor, but you have to do something to trigger the dialogue.

Crafty Mike has always been great, too. I love his kind-but-shady approach, like that one friend who's incredibly fun to hang around but always tiptoes along the edge of disaster.

I look forward to more personalities when the planned corporations are added. You all deserve a round of thanks anyways; I've enjoyed playing this game a lot longer than I expected.

layer1

Would that be the one with the large, strong turret? I didn't actually manage to trigger the dialogue, so I wouldn't know.
Sergeant Smash, I think. "He" offers the Black Ops Hawkeye missions.

layer1

No, I'm talking about a specific Hawkeye mission. The one with
the turret made from two of the biggest GeoCorp blocks and six Megaton cannons
I don't recall that one. My PC got a sudden lobotomy yesterday so all my saves/techs are gone. It's going to be a bit before I make it back through the Hawkeye missions.

layer1

LOL

That classic should definitely go into the dialogue. Give a shout out to the Marine Corps and throw 'it would behoove you' somewhere in there, too.

I like the 'kiddo' bit from Mike. It's like he's a kind gangster type, maybe the guy from Leon The Professional.