Anyone have gotten ball/small socket and axle/bearing to work?

raven0ak

been trying to fiddle with these but ball is extremely hard to even align to socket and seemingly impossible to push into socket, and axles ...juts how should one go with these (unless I suddenly learn to control two different pieces in build mode simultaneously I think its impossible to use axles/bearings correctly in function rather than in decoration especially since it seems bearing should go to middle of axle and that joining is plain impossible to make, aside from inverted axle one that's pretty much only axle/bearing combo that even remotely works).

Nope, ever since 0.7.8.3 basically all the multi-tech blocks have been broken for me. It's very weird since there was no mention of the multi-tech blocks in the 0.7.8.3 changelog.

Attaching a ball and socket doesn't work, attaching the tow tock (a cap for the large trailer hook) usually doesn't work (and if it does work it crashes your game, it happened to me once), the bearings and axles are just a complete nightmare now and even making trailers has become a difficult task.

Please fix this, devs...

Website
duckduckgo.com
I think this is what's happening with pretty much all MT blocks.
sketch-1512575525788.png
The blue squares are regular blocks, grey things are MT blocks and the red square thing is the placement box which appears when you place blocks.

What I think is happening is that the game thinks the MT block is intersecting with normal blocks during placement, so unless the MT blocks are very precisely aligned, it would be impossible to place them. This is especially apparent if the MT block is sandwiched between two normal blocks.

Lord Zarnox

Founder of the IFTTES
You know what the worst part is? Even if you perfectly align something, by using two anchors in one tech, and then separating them, the ball and socket still refuses to be placed.

Nightblade Greyswandir

Nothing is good enough!
Website
ngttadventures.blogspot.se
You know what the worst part is? Even if you perfectly align something, by using two anchors in one tech, and then separating them, the ball and socket still refuses to be placed.
In upper case i beamed one without anchor center socket above ball (anchored) and then pressed anchor button, it just jumped in socket... but it is not possible to be done if you can not beam above ball... and anchor so ball and socket are in same level.