Anybody Notice A Boom?

HyRYse

Recently i was playing TerraTech and when its quite i can hear a slight boom or bass. Anyone hear this sound too?

Potato

Tinkerer of Titäns
Recently i was playing TerraTech and when its quite i can hear a slight boom or bass. Anyone hear this sound too?
Yeah, it happens when you're usually near a monument (that tall natural-ish looking thing that people tend to use as airfields)

-=ROOSTER=-

The Pebble in your Shoe
It's apparently still there. Well, in the current unstable release anyways. I just noticed it yesterday. And in my game it was accompanied by a blue flash of light (like lightening) off in the distance. I went looking for it, but never found out what it was.

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, in the current unstable release anyways. I just noticed it yesterday. And in my game it was accompanied by a blue flash of light (like lightening) off in the distance. I went looking for it, but never found out what it was.
The "Unstable" is currently the same as the main branch (0.8.2). I noticed it had stopped in 0.8.0.

Where were you guy when you hear the sound? Screenshot or video plx? Wondering if the sounds now used in the pillars biome or something else instead. This is what it used to be like:

And flashes of light....?!

-=ROOSTER=-

The Pebble in your Shoe
Like I said, way off in the distance right on the edge of draw distance and was gone when i turned to see what it was. It did seem timed with the boom so I headed that way searched for a good while and never found it, or the boom. Was just a split thing I would have had to already been filming to catch it on video.