any tips on finding ven techs to salvage

hyev42

Sep 9, 2016
i was wondering if there was any particular way to find them because i am getting mostly geocorp and hawkeye techs with gso here and there.

and even when I find them they are not missions and they have a habit of exploding becase they a 50% fuel tanks and it is a mess to clean up.

Doesn't help the fact that I'm shooting mega tone cannons at them which makes them look like wimps

if there is a fastest way to find ven tech please let me know.

GamerParrish

Aug 14, 2016
In a Tank Tinkering
I have this issue and not to worry. The easiest way to kill venture techs is to use one of these 5 options
1. Be one with the venture Become a venture tech (Not Recommended)
2. Have a Venture Salveger. Just basicly no explosive weapons (hailfire rifle HE machine gun ect.)
3. (Easiest) Take a Hawkeye Homing missle Weaker ones ok! and it will home in on dem apples and blow them to the next galaxy.
4. Slam on the keyboard repeatedly and throw your mouse at the window (THIS IS A JOKE!)
5. Get geocorp batterys and wait it out, eventually it will run into a tree or rock and kill itself (Most risky)
6. (Really dum but fun) Blow the parts to hell and buy new ones

Reactions: Jamie

hyev42

Sep 9, 2016
I know how to kill them what I'm asking is how to find them

Regarding point 4, the fact that my mouse is wireless makes it that much funnier.

Sir Metaladon

Oct 15, 2015
Switch to the TT_Unstable branch, and complete the Venture missions. You will get parts from Venture techs, as well as the missions in question spawning Venture techs for you to fight.