Anti gravity miss-coverage.

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
Anti grav bug.png
As you can see, one naval cannon has anti-gravity while the other does not, but the generator is in the center between the two, I believe this is applying to more blocks which is causing massive in-balance on the right side of the tech. I do not desire to make this tech fully 0G as it's meant to be a carrier that can gain altitude after deploying hover drones to get out of there way.

Reactions: Aardvark123

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
This has been something before? I am still relatively new to the forums. If I were to guess what's happening, it's due to the block being partially covered and minor inaccuracies in the "sphere" of anti gravity causes this.

Vertu

Jun 10, 2020
there was a bug similar to this, where the anti-grav didn't affect some blocks in it's radius.
That bug applied to the 1x1x1 anti gravity engines and is fixed by having one of the other larger anti-grav engines affect the blocks to fix it. So if you have a tech with only the small gravity engines and it's bugging out, you place the 2x2x2 engine to make all the blocks properly 0G, and upon removing it, the small engine pairs correctly make their effected blocks 0G.
But the bug happens every time AG is activated after being off whether by spawning it in, or turning it off then back on.