Anti-drift suspension system

列支敦士登yuki

Hello, everyone, this time I brought you a new gadget, this system can make your suspension easier to park on a gentle slope, and can automatically stop, no longer afraid of your suspension vehicle drifting away.
https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/anti-drift-suspension-system.17731/
I sent this yesterday.
Today I made an experimental mothership.
upload_2018-11-25_15-18-32.png
Attached is an archive of the creation model so that you can understand the new technology.

Attachments

ZeroGravitas

Breaker of Games
Website
www.youtube.com
Yuki's first thread was the day before, on the 24th. Not that that necessarily means anything, either way.

I'd assumed you'd just run with this idea when I saw you Com Core entry. Which would be fine too.:) I actually imagined that this idea, or it's seed, could have originated with someone else in the Chinese community anyway - they have a big pool of players with clever ideas that we only see when one of their members kindly comes over to show us.:D

列支敦士登yuki

Yuki's first thread was the day before, on the 24th. Not that that necessarily means anything, either way.

I'd assumed you'd just run with this idea when I saw you Com Core entry. Which would be fine too.:) I actually imagined that this idea, or it's seed, could have originated with someone else in the Chinese community anyway - they have a big pool of players with clever ideas that we only see when one of their members kindly comes over to show us.:D
Ah, that's what I did and what I thought. As for other Chinese players, they are basically studying tank turrets or playing other games.
Just like this picture.
3YM~SCOHD{B%{A6NH9`UA[L.png RZY3C71VSFU4456]{_`WN5L.png

xXThunderFlameXx

Aircraft Enthusiast
I also wanted to submit this for the com core, but since it might not be a thing anymore I guess I'll place it here, all you have to do is place 2 of any resource chunks on the alternator underneath manually(because using receivers messes it up for some reason) and you've got yourself a very nice hover-braking that stops you from not only moving but also spinning, this kind of design even works for maintaining your altitude in airships by adding a hover above and under the chunk, I'll need to look more into it after the controls update will roll out.
Delta Heavy Fighter .png