Anti-drift suspension system

Discussion in 'Open' started by 列支敦士登yuki, Nov 25, 2018.

1. 列支敦士登yuki

列支敦士登yuki Well-Known Member

Hello, everyone, this time I brought you a new gadget, this system can make your suspension easier to park on a gentle slope, and can automatically stop, no longer afraid of your suspension vehicle drifting away.
    https://forum.terratechgame.com/index.php?threads/anti-drift-suspension-system.17731/
    I sent this yesterday.
    Today I made an experimental mothership.
    upload_2018-11-25_15-18-32.png
    Attached is an archive of the creation model so that you can understand the new technology.

Attached Files:

2. Soviet_Samuelson

Soviet_Samuelson Getting a permit to life in a jolly box

n o i c e

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  3. Nuke_Pulse

Nuke_Pulse Member

Yea found it too (and no, not copying you).

Attached Files:

4. Nuke_Pulse

Nuke_Pulse Member

Hold the phone... SAME DAY REALLY?!

Attached Files:

Lord Zarnox likes this.
  5. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

Yuki's first thread was the day before, on the 24th. Not that that necessarily means anything, either way.

I'd assumed you'd just run with this idea when I saw you Com Core entry. Which would be fine too.:) I actually imagined that this idea, or it's seed, could have originated with someone else in the Chinese community anyway - they have a big pool of players with clever ideas that we only see when one of their members kindly comes over to show us.:D

6. Nuke_Pulse

Nuke_Pulse Member

Whenever I yoink someone else's idea, I always give credit. I didn't even know that these threads existed.

7. 列支敦士登yuki

列支敦士登yuki Well-Known Member

Ah, that's what I did and what I thought. As for other Chinese players, they are basically studying tank turrets or playing other games.
    Just like this picture.
    3YM~SCOHD{B%{A6NH9`UA[L.png RZY3C71VSFU4456]{_`WN5L.png

8. xXThunderFlameXx

xXThunderFlameXx Aircraft Enthusiast

I also wanted to submit this for the com core, but since it might not be a thing anymore I guess I'll place it here, all you have to do is place 2 of any resource chunks on the alternator underneath manually(because using receivers messes it up for some reason) and you've got yourself a very nice hover-braking that stops you from not only moving but also spinning, this kind of design even works for maintaining your altitude in airships by adding a hover above and under the chunk, I'll need to look more into it after the controls update will roll out.
    Delta Heavy Fighter .png