Anti-drift suspension system

Discussion in 'Techs' started by 列支敦士登yuki, Nov 24, 2018.

1. 列支敦士登yuki

列支敦士登yuki Well-Known Member

Hello, everyone, this time I brought you a new gadget, this system can make your suspension easier to park on a gentle slope, and can automatically stop, no longer afraid of your suspension vehicle drifting away. upload_2018-11-24_15-56-10.png Just like this. upload_2018-11-24_16-0-45.png Upgraded, this system can be installed in four corners of a suspended carrier to make your carrier more stable, at least not to be hit by a landing aircraft and run straight away. upload_2018-11-24_16-1-28.png The system I'm working on now, mounted on a suspension vehicle, is quite stable.

2. 列支敦士登yuki

upload_2018-11-24_16-4-3.png Be careful! This system slows down the vehicle speed and can get rid of this debuff under certain circumstances using a special structure (the third kind). upload_2018-11-24_16-4-49.png

3. Legionite

Legionite Carrier Aircraft AI

Amazing!

Using conveyors can work too for an anti-collector alternative.

Seeing this and some other technology makes me much more likely to stay in the forums.

#3 Legionite, Nov 24, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  4. ZeroGravitas

ZeroGravitas Breaker of Games

A hover-car handbrake... That's genius! Thanks for sharing. :D

5. QuackDuck

QuackDuck Duck

Is it OK if I make a modified version of this? I think I can make a simple tilt control module with this concept.

6. Aardvark123

Aardvark123 Well-Known Member

Simple, but effective. It looks like a very useful system.

Lord Zarnox and Soviet_Samuelson like this.
  7. 列支敦士登yuki

No problem. Many of my technologies are open to all players. Let's work together to develop the potential of these technologies. Make more interesting vehicles.
    upload_2018-11-25_12-26-50.png

8. ZeroGravitas

Cool.:) Will you submit one of your techs using this to this week's Community Core thread? So others can see on the Twitch stream, too?

(I'd suggest upload a creative mode save with your hover tech parked on a slight slope, to make it obvious and avoid difficulties getting it setup.)

9. 列支敦士登yuki

I've posted a new post here, along with the Creative Mode Archive.
    I don't know how to submit that, but I would like to let more players know about this technology.
    upload_2018-11-25_15-23-52.png

10. ZeroGravitas

Err, I'm not sure of the value of posting a second thread on this same topic in the "Open" section. I guess that's fine. But usually we'd keep this kind of thing here in the "Techs" section.

I just thought it would be cool to have the devs load it up, live, and take a look in front of the rest of the community. For that you would reply to this thread (as I linked above).

11. Legionite

Legionite Carrier Aircraft AI

The Yuki-Wheel Vertical (& Horizontal) System (YWVS)
    also known as the SandWitch Engine, the YWVS offers control similar to that of the HaVCS, but without the Multi-Tech mess.
    It also handles far better than the HaVCS as the HaVCS has the odd W-S, Down-Up quirk.

A wheeled variation of @列支敦士登yuki's Anti-Drift Suspension System, with wheels and 2x2 GSO hover plates to provide the control.

What comes in simplicity and power comes at the cost of space, and this system is much larger than the Anti-Drift Suspension System.

Since Yuki created the original Anti-Drift Hover suspension system, she gets the rights to rename the legacy of this new system branch.
    (我使用谷歌翻译为此)由于列支敦士登Yuki创建了原始的Anti-Drift Hover悬挂系统,她有权重命名这个新系统分支的遗产。
    LegTechComparason.jpg
    Also in the screenshot: LegTech altitude control for Sealed Hovers, which while unresponsive, keeps slow-falling crafts above the max Venture plate height.

#11 Legionite, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018